9 cooked lasagna noodles
Mozzarella cheese (most of a large pkg of grated)
Parmesan cheese (grated 2-3 tbs + 3/4 to one cup)
an 8 oz nestles canned table cream (in Mexican section of store)
1 small onion (chopped)
2-3 tbs butter
salt to taste
about 8 slices luncheon ham (it comes sliced and stacked in pkg)
2-3 tbs cornstarch
4 cups milk
3 chicken bullion cubes
- Cook chicken in water with 3 bullion cubes. When cool, shred. This can be done the day before.
- Cook the 9 lasagna noodles. Spread out on acrylic cutting board to cool.
- Saute onions, salt and grated Parmesan cheese in the 2-3 tbs of butter.
- In a different pan, mix the milk & cornstarch. Cook until slightly thickened then pour into the satueed mixture. Now add the canned table cream.
- Lightly coast a 9x13 inch pan with a little olive oil.
- Put in 3 cooked lasagna noodles.
- Put in a layer of chicken.
- Put in a layer of white creamy mixture.
- Put in 4 slices of luncheon ham.
- Put in a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes-until cheese is browned.